11 November, 2021
Turkey Pot PiePosted in : Turkey on by : MikeZ
Turkey Pot Pie
Cozy up to a pot pie that's in the oven in minutes. Simple to make and SIMPLY delicious.Difficulty: Beginner
- 4 Qt. Saucepan
- Medium Mixing Bowl
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup - 10 1/2 oz
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup - 10 1/2 oz
- 1 ⅓ cups Chicken Broth - 10 1/2 oz
- 4 cups Cooked Turkey - cut into ¼" pieces
- 1 bag Frozen Mixed Vegetables - 12 oz
- 2 cups Bisquick Heart Smart® Mix - (dry)
- ½ tsp. Poultry Seasoning
- 1 ½ cups Skim Milk - 1%
- Heat oven to 375°F (350°F for glass pan).
- In the saucepan, heat Soup, Broth, Turkey and Vegetables to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil and stir 1 minute. Spread in ungreased 13×9-inch pan.
- In medium bowl, stir remaining ingredients until blended. Pour evenly over soup mixture (crust will rise during baking).
- Bake for 30 min. or until light brown.
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved