4 April, 2023
Chicken Alfredo CasserolePosted in : Chicken, Pasta on by : MikeZ
A rich, creamy Chicken Alfredo Casserole. Easy to make. Guaranteed to be a family favorite.Difficulty: Easy
- Large Soup Pot for Pasta
- 9" x 13" Glass Casserole
- Medium Skillet (Optional)
- 12 oz. Rotini Pasta
- 1 Large Chicken Breast - Cooked & chopped
- 1 ½ cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese - Divided
- 6 oz. Fresh Sliced Mushrooms - Cooked
- 1 16 oz. Jar Alfredo Sauce - See Note.
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese - topping
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Cook the pasta al dente per package instructions. Drain. Return pasta to the pot and add chicken, mushrooms, and Alfredo sauce. Gently toss to combine until the pasta is evenly coated.
- Pour half of the pasta into a greased casserole. Sprinkle with 1 cup of Mozzarella. Layer the remaining pasta evenly on top. Then finish with a layer of the remaining Mozzarella.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the cheese is melted and just browning slightly on top.
- Serve immediately. Sprinkle with Parmesan if desired.
If you start with raw chicken, chop it into bite-sized pieces and sauté in a skillet with a Tbsp. of EVOO. Be careful not to overcook. You want it to stay juicy! Add Sliced Mushrooms and continue cooking until the chicken is no longer pink. Alfredo : For quick and easy, use a jar of sauce from your market. To make your own without all those preservatives, see our recipe HERE.
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved