6 April, 2023
HamburgersPosted in : Beef on by : MikeZ
Simply the best, juicy burgers you'll ever taste. On the grill, on the stove, or in an Air Fryer, they're simply delicious.Difficulty: Easy
Servings 4 Patties
- Medium Mixing Bowl
- 1 Lb Ground Beef
- ¼ Onion - finely chopped
- ⅓ cup Cheddar Cheese - Finely chopped
- 1 Egg
- 1 oz. Envelope Dry Onion Soup Mix
- ½ tsp. Soy Sauce
- ½ tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- ½ tsp. Dried Parsley
- ½ tsp. Dried Basil
- ½ tsp. Dried Oregano
- ¼ tsp. Crushed Dried Rosemary
- Salt and Pepper - to taste
- Mix all ingredients together in a Medium bowl and form into patties.
- Cook on an outdoor grill, fry on the stovetop, or bake at 350° F in your Air Fryer for 10 minutes total, flipping after 7 minutes.
Dimple the center of the patties to allow them to cook evenly. Top with sautéd Onions and melting Pepper Jack Cheese. Or use your imagination and fix it YOUR way.
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved