5 September, 2023
Steak FajitasPosted in : Beef on by : MikeZ
A sizzling delight with tender strips of marinated steak, bold flavors, and the vibrant colors of charred peppers and onions.Difficulty: Easy
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Large Skillet
- 1 lb Flank Steak - thinly sliced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper - sliced thinly
- 2 Yellow Bell Pepper - sliced thinly
- 1 Onion - sliced thinly
- 3 Cloves Garlic - minced
- 2 Tbsp. EVOO - divided
- 2 tsp. Chili Powder
- 1 tsp. Cumin
- Salt And Pepper - To taste
- 4 Flour Tortillas
- Sour Cream, Guacamole, Shredded Cheese, Salsa
- In a large bowl,mMarinate the steak with chili powder, cumin, garlic, salt, pepper, and 1 Tbsp. olive oil for 30 minutes.
- Heat a skillet over high heat and add the remaining olive oil.
- Sear the marinated steak until browned on both sides. Remove from the skillet.
- In the same skillet, cook the peppers and onions until tender and slightly crisp.
- Return the steak to the skillet, toss with the veggies, and cook for 2 minutes.
Substitute skirt steak or sirloin for the flank steak or portobello mushrooms for a veggie version. Do NOT skip the marinating. It is important to the finished flavors.
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved