13 February, 2023
Beef Tips – Air FryerPosted in : Beef on by : MikeZ
An easy air fryer recipe that's ready in less than 10 minutes. Enjoy with a drizzle of garlic butter.Difficulty: Beginner
- Air Fryer
- 1 lb Beef * - cubed
- 1 tsp. Garlic Salt
- ¼ tsp. Pepper
- 1 Tbsp. EVOO
- Preheat the air fryer for 3 minutes on 400° F.
- In a small bowl, combine the beef, olive oil, garlic salt and pepper.
- Cook in a single layer at 400° F for 4-6 min. to your preferred doneness (See Note). Shake halfway.
* – Use only high-quality beef – Sirloin, Ribeye, or NY Strip. Lesser cuts will be tough and lacking in flavor.
- Rare 120° F.
- Med. Rare 130° F.
- Medium 140° F. – Recommended
- Medium Well (Almost Burnt) 150° F.
- Well Done (Burnt) 160° F.
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved