22 October, 2022
Apple BreadPosted in : Bread, Breakfast, Desserts on by : MikeZ
An Apple Nut Bread that's simple to make and ever o good. Slather on a bit of Apple Butter and your family will gobble it up while it's still warm.Difficulty: Beginner
Servings 16 (2 Loaves)
- 2 8 ½ x 4½ Loaf Pans
- 2 Medium Mixing Bowls
- 1 Cup Oil
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Cup Sugar
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla
- 3 Cup Flour
- 1 Tsp. Salt
- 1-1/4 Tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 Cup Nuts
- 3 Cup Apples - Diced
- Extra Sugar & Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 300° F.
- In one bowl, mix together oil, eggs, sugar and vanilla.
- In a second bowl, sift together flour, salt, cinnamon and baking soda. Then add to first bowl.
- Add nuts and apples.
- Grease and flour loaf pans.
- Bake at 300° F. for 1 to 1-1/2 hours.Test for doneness with toothpick.
- Cool 15 min. before removing from pans.
- Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
Submitted by Denise Repaskey of Struthers.
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved