1 November, 2021
Stuffed Pepper SoupPosted in : Beef, Pork, Soups on by : MikeZ
Stuffed Pepper Soup
A yummy dish when baking Stuffed Peppers isn't an option. Quick and super simple to assemble.Difficulty: Easy
- Large pot or Dutch Oven
- 3 cups Brown Rice (Set aside) - cooked per package directions
- 1 lb. Ground Beef - lean
- ½ cup each Green & Red Bell Pepper - chopped
- 1 cup Onion - finely diced
- 3 cloves Garlic - chopped
- 2 cans Petite Diced Tomatoes - 14.5 oz each
- 1 can Tomato Sauce - 14.5 oz
- 2 cups Chicken Broth
- ½ tsp Dried Marjoram
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a large pot or Dutch Oven, brown Ground Beef on high heat and season with salt.
- Drain fat if any, reduce heat to medium-low, add Peppers, Onions, and Garlic.
- Cook 5 minutes on low heat.
- Add Tomatoes, Tomato Sauce, Chicken Broth, Marjoram, and season with Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Cover and simmer on low heat for 30 minutes.
- Serve about 1 1/2 cups of soup in each bowl and top with 1/2 cup cooked Brown Rice.
Share by Judith Mansour – February 6, 2021
Copyright © 2021 – 2022 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved