2 October, 2022
Soup CubesPosted in : Bread, Misc, Soups on by : MikeZ
Italian Parmesan Soup Croutons – Baked
Simple Baked Sponge Bread (Soup Cubes) to accompany your favorite soup.Difficulty: Easy
- 9" Sq. Glass Baking Dish
- Medium Mixing Bowl
- ½ cup Bread Crumbs
- ½ cup Parmasean or Romano Cheese - Grated
- 6 Eggs - Beaten
- ½ tsp. Dried Prsley
- 1 tsp. Baking POWDER
- Preheat Oven to 300° F.
- Beat eggs until Lemon colored.
- Add other ingredients. Mix Well.
- Spread into a 9" x 9" Baking Pan.
- Bake for 10 Minutes and cut into squares. Serve Warm.
You may substitute Italian Seasoning for Parsley. Panko Breadcrumbs work really well in this recipe. Contributed by Maryann Michele – September 25, 2022
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved