10 September, 2023
Potatoes – Air Fryer RoastedPosted in : Sides on by : MikeZ
Potatoes – Air Fryer Roasted
These perfectly seasoned, crispy, and tender Air Fryer Potatoes will delight the whole family. Great side to Steak, Salmon, or Chicken.Difficulty: Beginner
- Medium Mixing Bowl
- Air Fryer
- 1 lb. Yukon Gold Baby Potatoes
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- ½ Tbsp. Italian Seasoning
- 3 Cloves Garlic - minced
- Salt and Pepper
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan Cheese - finely shredded
- Parsley - chopped for garnish
- Cut potatoes into 1" equal-sized pieces.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sized bowl and mix well.
- Cook at 400° F. for 10 minutes.
- Toss the potatoes and cook for 8-10 more minutes or until tender and crisp.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
Yukon Golds are best for Air Frying but Russets or any Yellow Potato will work. Avoid Red Potatoes because of their high sugar and low starch content. They will come out crisp but soften quickly. Any variety of Baby potatoes will also work well (except Baby Reds).
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved