8 September, 2023
Chicken, Bacon, Biscuit CasserolePosted in : Chicken on by : MikeZ
Chicken, Bacon, Biscuit Casserole
A delicious yet quick and simple one-dish casserole to please the entire family.Difficulty: Beginner
- 9" x 13" Glass Casserole
- Medium SaucePan
- 1 cups Large Chicken Breast - cubed
- 1 can Cream Of Chicken Soup, - 10 1/2 oz
- 8 oz. Fresh Sliced Mushrooms
- 1 pkg Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning
- 1 cup Colby Jack Cheese - shredded
- ½ cup Real Bacon Bits
- 1 pint Reduced-Fat Sour Cream
- 1 Tube Pillsbury Grands Homestyle Biscuits - cut into 32 quarters
- 1 Tbsp. EVOO
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat Oven to 350° F.
- Slice raw Chicken Breast into 1/2" cubes and sauté in a medium saucepan with EVOO over medium heat. Stir to cook on all sides until no pink is visible.
- Combine cooked chicken, mushrooms, soup, bacon bits, seasoning, cheese, and sour cream in a glass casserole, stirring to mix well.
- Open biscuits and separate into 8 biscuits. Using kitchen scissors, cut into quarters and arrange on the top of the mixture.
- Lightly spray the top of the biscuit quarters with Cooking Spray.
- Bake at 350° F. for 25 minutes.
You may substitute B/S Thighs for the Chicken Breasts if desired.
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved