20 December, 2022
Potatoes and Onions – Air FryerPosted in : Sides on by : MikeZ
Potatoes And Onions
This air fryer Potatoes and Onions recipe is sure to please. Crispy, fluffy potatoes with caramelized onions in every bite.Difficulty: Easy
- Air Fryer 6 qt.
- Medium Mixing Bowl
- 1 ½ Lbs. Potatoes
- 1 Large White Onion
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp. Paprika
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp. Italian Seasoning
- ¼ tsp. Black Pepper
- ¼ tsp. Rosemary
- Cut potatoes into cubes or halves if using baby potatoes. Cut the onions into large chunks or rings.
- Preheat Air Fryer to 400° F. for 3 mins.
- Transfer all to a bowl. Add oil and seasoning. Toss to combine.
- Place Potatoes and Onions into the air fryer basket in a single layer and cook for 20 mins.
- Toss every 5 mins. for even cooking.
- Potatoes are done when they are fork tender. Serve immediately.
Monitor doneness toward the end of cooking time. You want the potatoes to be fork tender but the Onions not burnt.
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved