20 December, 2022
BBQ Ribs – Air FryerPosted in : Beef, Pork on by : MikeZ
BBQ Ribs – Air Fryer
Make juicy, tender ribs using the air fryer in 20 minutes. Difficulty: Easy
- Air Fryer
- Small Mixing Bowl
- 2 lbs Baby Back Ribs
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Salt to taste
- Barbecue Sauce - your favorite
- Remove membrane from ribs' bone side, then rinse. Slice into individual serving sizes (1 or 2 ribs). Pat dry with paper towel.
- Preheat your air fryer to 380° F. for 3 minutes then spray basket with cooking oil.
- In a small bowl, combine Paprika, Garlic Powder, Salt, and Pepper. Mix then rub the ribs with the seasonings mixture.
- Place the seasoned ribs in a single layer in the fryer basket. Cook for 20 minutes, flipping after 10 minutes.
- Baste the ribs with the barbecue sauce. Return to the air fryer and cook for 2 minutes to set saauce glaze.
You can substitute Dry Pork Rub for the seasonings used above for the same results. For Beef Ribs, adjust for more cooking time. Most round basket Air Fryers won’t accommodate a full rack of ribs at one time. Prepare in batches if necessary. This recipe works really well for a Half Rack (7 Ribs) in a single batch. My go-to BBQ sauce is KC Masterpiece – Original
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved