4 March, 2022
Potatoes – BakedPosted in : Sides on by : MikeZ
Classic Baking Instructions for your Air Fryer OR Conventional Oven.Difficulty: Beginner
- Russet or Idaho Potatoes
- Coarse Salt
- Garlic Powder
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Scrub under running water.
- Rub with EVOO and sprinkle with Coarse Salt.
- Lightly dust with Garlic Powder to taste (Optional)
- Pierce each potato multiple times with a fork to vent.
- Place on a wire rack in Air Fryer.
- Bake for times shown in chart.
- No need to shake or turn.
This is now my ONLY Baked Potato method. I use an Air Fryer but you can get the same delicious results in your oven. Don’t forget to split them open and add Butter, Sour Cream, Chopped Green Onions, Shredded Cheddar Cheese, & Bacon Bits after baking to make these THE best Loaded Baked Potatoes you’ve ever tasted to rival any restaurant offering. No Air Fryer? Simply follow the prep above and place in your conventional oven. If you bake ahead and keep warm in your oven, bake to an internal temp of 190°F. If you wish to serve immediately, bake to 210°F.
Copyright © 2021 – 2022 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved