5 March, 2022
Pierogi PizzaPosted in : Bread, Misc on by : MikeZ
A simple substitute for regular Pizza – No tomato sauce – Just the wholesome goodness of a giant Pierogi.Difficulty: Easy
- 1 Baking Sheet
- 1 Pizza Dough - Store bought
- 1 pkg Idahoan Buttery Mashed Potatoes
- 1 Medium Onion - Sliced
- 1 Green Bell Pepper - Sliced
- ¾ cup Medium Cheddar Cheese
- Heavy Cream - (For richer Mashed Potatoes)
- Prepare pizza dough according to package directions.
- Make instant mashed potatoes – Substitute Heavy Cream for HALF of the water.
- Slice an onion and pepper. Sauté in butter until onions are translucent and peppers are soft.
- Roll out dough.
- Spread mashed potatoes out on top of dough.
- Top with cheese. – Use your favorite.
- Add onions and peppers.
- Bake according to dough directions.
This is pizza, just no tomatoes. Feel free to add whatever toppings you would like. Even sauerkraut for a true Pierogi experience. Make two just for fun, using different toppings.
Copyright © 2021 – 2022 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved