28 November, 2021
Cauliflower – BakedPosted in : Sides on by : MikeZ
A rich, full-bodied Cauliflower side dish that will compliment any Main Course Protien.Difficulty: Beginner
- 9" Sq. Glass Casserole
- Small Mixing Bowl
- 1 Head Cauliflower - Whole
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese - Grated
- Salt & Pepper - to taste
- 2 tsp. Paprika - (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut away most of main stem and leaves, being careful to leave florets intact.
- Place Cauliflower in glass baking dish stem side down along with 1" water
- Microwave on High for 8 minutes. Drain and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- In a Small Mixing Bowl, combine Mayonaise, Parmesan, Paprika, Salt & Pepper.
- Using clean hands, slather mixture generously all over the head.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes.
- Slice into 6 pie-shaped servings.
Shared by Carol Martin – November 27, 2021 The addition of Paprika yields a richer, slightly smokey flavor.
Copyright © 2021 – 2022 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved