25 November, 2021
ChimichurriPosted in : Sauces on by : MikeZ
Fresh Salsa substitute to complement any table. Yields: 3/4 cupDifficulty: Beginner
- Small Mixing Bowl
- ¼ cup Parsley - coarsely chopped
- 3 Tbsp. Red Wine Vinegar
- 4 Cloves Garlic - minced (2 1/2 tablespoons)
- 2 Tbsp. Oregano
- 2 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper
- Kosher Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper
- ½ cup EVOO
- In a blender, combine the parsley, vinegar, garlic, oregano, and crushed red pepper. Process until smooth; season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the sauce to a bowl and pour the olive oil over the mixture. Let stand for at least 20 minutes.
Copyright © 2021 – 2022 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved