26 November, 2021
Turkey SaladPosted in : Salads, Turkey on by : MikeZ
Perfect for Leftovers
Hot Turkey Salad
An easy recipe for Leftover Turkey combined into a very tasty Hot Salad from years ago.Difficulty: Easy
- 9" x 13" Glass Casserole
- Large Mixing Bowl
- 2 cups Turkey (White and Dark Meat Leftovers) - cut to bite sized chunks
- 2 cups Celery - Chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Onion - Minced
- ½ cup Almonds or Walnuts - Chopped
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- ½ Cup Medium Cheddar Cheese - Shredded
- ½ Cup Potato Chips - Crushed
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Mix together everything but the cheese and chips.
- Place in a greased baking dish and bake for 15 minutes.
- Spread with shredded cheese and crushed potato chips and bake for additional 5 minutes.
Shared by JoAnne Gallagher Sykes – December 2, 2019
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved