26 November, 2021
Ham – Honey GlazedPosted in : Pork on by : MikeZ
Honey Glazed Ham
A scrumptious Glaze for your Holiday Ham.Difficulty: Beginner
- Small Mixing Bowl
- 1 can Mountain Dew - 12 oz.
- Crushed Cloves
- ¼ cup Honey
- ¼ cup Molasses
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- Combine Honey, Molasses, Brown Sugar in a bowl and mix well.
- Add Mountain Dew, stirring until smooth and free of fizz.
- Slowly pour over Ham – then sprinkle with Cloves.
- Using a Turkey Baster, baste with runoff every 15 minutes while baking the Ham.
Adjust the amount of ingredients to accommodate the size of our ham. These amounts are enough for an average Half Ham.
Copyright © 2021 – 2022 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved