14 October, 2022
Macaroni SaladPosted in : Pasta, Salads, Sauces on by : MikeZ
Classic Elbow Macaroni Salad to delight the whole family.Difficulty: Easy
Servings 5 Cups
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Large Pot For Pasta
- 8 oz. Large Elbow Macaroni
- 2 Eggs - Hard Boiled
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Celery - thinly sliced
- 1 cup Green and Red Bell Pepper - chopped small
- ¼ cup Onion - finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp. Sugar
- 1 tsp. Salt
- ¼ tsp. Black Pepper
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water until completely cool.
- Hard Boil Eggs, peel, and chop into bite-sized pieces. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine Mayonnaise, Vinegar, Mustard, Sugar, Salt and Pepper.
- Stir in Macaroni, Celery, Green/Red Pepper, Eggs and Onion.
- Serve chilled.
Terrific with either regular or light Mayo. You may use any of your favorite Pastas. Traditionally, this is made with regular-size Elbows. It even works with gnocchi.
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved