30 September, 2023
Pasta – Italian Lemon HerbPosted in : Pasta, Sides on by : MikeZ
Italian Herb Pasta (Cacio e Pepe)
Classic Italian Pasta using time-honored ingredients for maximum flavor.Difficulty: Beginner
- 1 Large Pot for Pasta
- 1 Large Skillet
- 1 Tbsp. Salt
- 8 oz. Italian Thick Spaghetti
- 4 Tbsp. Lemon Herb Butter - * – See Note
- 2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 ¼ cup Italian Blend Shredded Cheese - divided
- Lemon zest - optional
- Bring large pot of salted water to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook spaghetti per package directions to al denté (about 18 minutes). Drain, reserving 2/3 cup pasta water for sauce.
- Heat large sauté pan over medium heat. Add butter, cooked pasta, reserved pasta water and pepper.
- Gradually stir in 1 cup cheese, a handful at a time. Toss with tongs and mix until sauce thickens, about 2 minutes.
- Serve, garnished with remaining 1/4 cup cheese and optional lemon zest.
∗ – Click HERE for our delicious Lemon Herb Butter recipe.
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved