30 September, 2023
Butter – Lemon HerbComments : 1 Posted in : Misc on by : MikeZ
Lemon Herb Butter
This Lemon Herb Butter is refreshing and delicious on rolls, stuffed into the skin of a turkey before cooking, or added to Italian Pasta or to steamed vegetables.Difficulty: Beginner
Servings 16 Pats of Butter
- Medium Mixing Bowl
- Plastic Wrap
- Small Spatula
- ½ cup Unsalted Butter - 1 stick – Room Temp.
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon Zest
- 1 tsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- ½ tsp. Fresh Rosemary - finely chopped
- ½ tsp. Fresh Thyme - finely chopped
- ½ tsp. Fresh Sage - finely chopped
- Salt & Black Pepper - To taste
- Mash butter in a bowl until smooth and creamy with a fork of small whisk.
- Using a small spatula, mix lemon zest, lemon juice, rosemary, thyme, sage, salt, and black pepper into butter until thoroughly combined
- Roll into a log in Plastic Wrap and refrigerate until solid.
May be stored in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator for 4 to 5 days or Frozen for 3 months. Add to cooked thick spaghetti with some Italian Blend Cheese for a delicious Cacio e Pepe
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved