19 October, 2022
Broccoli Cheese CasserolePosted in : Pasta, Sides on by : MikeZ
Broccoli Cheese Casserole
A rich, full flavored Veggie Casserole that works as a Main or Side dish.Difficulty: Easy
- Large Soup Pot to boil Pasta
- 9 x 13 Baking Pan
- Medium Mixing Bowl For Soup/Onions
- Small Mixing Bowl for Butter/Breadcrumb topping
- 1 Lg. Egg
- ⅔ Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 Pkgs. Frozen Chopped Broccoli - 10 oz. each
- 1 Cup Swiss Cheese - shredded
- ½ Cup Onion - chopped
- ½ Cup Dry Breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- Paprika - to taste
- Preheat Oven to 350° F.
- Boil Pasta until al Dente. Drain and set aside.
- Cook and drain broccoli per package instructions.
- Melt butter and mix in breadcrumbs; set aside.
- Whisk egg slightly then add mayonnaise and soup. Whisk to blend.
- Stir in the broccoli, onion and cheese.
- Lightly spray your baking dish and add mixture.
- Top with crumb mix and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350° F. for 35 min.
Use whatever style of Pasta you like – Elbows, Penne, Rigatoni, Rotelle, Rotini, Shells, even Ziti goes great in this dish. Submitted by Cindee Case
Copyright © 2021 – 2022 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved