17 October, 2022
Linguini in Clam SaucePosted in : Pasta, Sauces, Seafood on by : MikeZ
Linguini in Clam Sauce
Clam Sauce with a touch of Garlic. Super quick and so easy.Difficulty: Easy
- Large Pot
- Medium SaucePan
- 1 pkg Linguini Pasta - 16 oz.
- 2 cans Minced Clams - with juice, 6.5 oz. each
- ½ cup Vegetable Oil
- ¼ cup Butter
- 1 Tbsp. Dried Parsley
- ¼ Tbsp. Dried Basil
- ½ tsp. Minced Garlic
- Ground Black Pepper - to taste
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook linguine at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes. Drain.
- While the pasta is cooking, combine clams with juice, oil, butter, parsley, basil, garlic, and pepper in a large saucepan. Cook over medium heat until boiling.
- Serve warm clam sauce over pasta.
Copyright © 2021 – 2022 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved