21 September, 2022
Potato Salad with SausagePosted in : Pork, Sides on by : MikeZ
Warm Potato Salad w/ Sausage
A One-Dish Meal that's perfect for a cool day when you want to do other things beside cook.Difficulty: Easy
- 1 Baking Sheet
- 1 Small Mixing Bowl
- 1 Large Mixing Bowl
- 1 ½ lbs. Yukon Gold Potatoes - Scrubbed and halved
- 14 oz. Smoked Sausage - Sliced
- ½ Red Onion - Coarsely Chopped
- 2 Tbsp. EVOO - Divided
- 1 tsp. Thyme
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ¼ tsp. Ground Pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Gormet Mustard
- 1 tsp. Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Chives - Finely Chopped
- Preheat Oven to 400°F.
- Arrange Potatoes and Onions on Baking Sheet
- Toss with 1 Tbsp. EVOO, Thyme, Salt and Pepper until evenly coated
- Bake for 25 Minutes tossing and adding Sausage halfway through. Potatoes should be fork tender and Sausage is 145°F internally.
- While baking, mix Vinegar, remaining EVOO, Mustard, Sugar & Chives in a small mixing bowl.
- Transfer Baking Sheet contents to Large Mixxing Bowl and pour dressing mix over top. Toss to evenly coat and serve warm.
Refrigerate any leftovers in a sealed container to preserve freshness. If Potatoes are large, cut into quarters or chunks of relatively the same size so everything cooks evenly.
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved