21 September, 2022
Chicken Parmesan Stuffed ShellsPosted in : Chicken, Pasta, Turkey on by : MikeZ
Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells
Quick and easy one-dish meal. A great use for left-over Chicken or Turkey Parts.
- 1 9 x 13 Baking Pan
- 1 Large Mixing Bowl
- 16 oz. Jumbo Pasta Shells
- 24 oz. Marionara Sauce - Your Favorite Blend
- 2 cups Ricotta Cheese - Shredded, Divided
- 1 ½ cups Italian Style Blended Cheese - Shredded, Divided
- 1 ½ cups Mozzarella Cheese - Shredded, Divided
- 1 cup Cooked Chicken Meat - Shredded
- 1 ½ tsp. Italian Seasoning
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp. Pepper
- ½ cup Pasnko Bread Crumbs
- Fresh Parsley - Chopped for garnish
- Cook Shells per package directions.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Add half of the Marinara sauce to the pan and spread evenly.
- Combine Ricotta, Chicken, Italian Seasoning, Salt, Pepper and One Cup of each shredded Cheese in a Large Mixing Bowl.
- Fill each shell with about a Tablespoon of Mixture.
- Place in Baking Pan, open side UP. Top with remaining sauce and cheeses. Sprinkle with Bread Crumbs
- Bake for 25 Minutes.
- Garnish with Parsley and serve Hot.
Refrigerate any leftovers in a sealed container to preserve freshness. This works really well with all chicken parts: Breasts, Leg Meat, Boneless Thighs, etc. Just shred your leftovers or cook new parts to 165°F internal temp before using. Feel free to substitute Turkey for Chicken in desired.
Copyright © 2021 – 2022 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved