2 November, 2022
Pork and Mushroom Rice PilafPosted in : Pork on by : MikeZ
Pork and Mushroom Rice Bake
A buttery, garlic, mushroom rice pilaf with savory pork, baked to perfection. No searing – Super Easy to prepare.Difficulty: Beginner
- 9 x 13 Baking Pan
- Medium Mixing Bowl
- 1 lb Pork - Cut Into Bite Sized Pieces
- 1 Medium Onion - Chopped
- 1 ¼ lb Mushrooms - Thickly Sliced
- 2 Garlic Cloves - Minced
- Kosher Salt And Freshly Ground Black Pepper - To Taste
- 4 Tbsp. Butter - Melted
- 1 tsp. Dried Thyme
- 1 ½ cups Long Grain White Rice
- 1 ½ cups Chicken Broth
- 1 ¼ cups Water
- 2 tsp. Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease a 9" x 13" baking pan with nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl, toss together the pork, mushrooms, onion, garlic, salt , pepper, and melted butter.
- In the prepared baking pan, stir together the rice, thyme, chicken broth, and water. Spread evenly across pan.
- Spread mushroom/pork mixture evenly over the top of the rice. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake until mushrooms are golden and pork is cooked through, 35-40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let rest 5 minutes. Stir everything together, serve, and enjoy!
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved