1 November, 2021
Pork Chops with Mushroom GravyPosted in : Pork on by : MikeZ
Pork Chops with Mushroom Gravy
Here's one of my Mom's favorite go-to recipes. It's a great one for your youngsters to make while learning the basics of cooking…Difficulty: Beginner
- 12” Skillet with Lid
- Medium Mixing Bowl
- 4 Pork Chops - Bone In
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 pinch Garlic Salt
- 1 medium Onion - chopped
- 1 can Sliced Mushrooms - 8 oz
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup - 10.75 oz. Diluted per can instructions
- Season Pork Chops with Salt, Pepper, and Garlic Salt to taste
- In a large skillet, brown the Pork Chops on both sides over medium-high heat.
- In a bowl, mix Mushroom Soup with water per can instructions and add chopped Onions.
- Add the mix to skillet and sauté for one minute.
- Cover and reduce temperature to medium-low.
- Simmer 20 to 30 minutes or until chops are cooked through (140°F Internal Temp)
Copyright © 2021 – 2022 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved