25 February, 2023
Pork Chops with Mushroom GravyPosted in : Pork on by : MikeZ
Pork Chops with Mushroom Gravy
Here's one of my Mom's favorite go-to recipes. It's a great one for your youngsters to make while learning the basics of cooking…Difficulty: Beginner
- 12” Skillet
- Medium Mixing Bowl
- 4-6 Pork Chops - Boneless
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 pinch Garlic Salt
- 1 can Sliced Mushrooms - 8 oz
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup - 10.75 oz. Undiluted
- 5 oz. Milk - to Dilute Soup (½ can)
- Season Pork Chops with Salt, Pepper, and Garlic Salt to taste
- In the skillet, lightly brown the Pork Chops on both sides over medium-high heat.
- Remove chops to a dish and cover to keep warm.
- Add Mushrooms to skillet and sauté one minute.
- In a bowl, mix Mushroom Soup with Milk. Add to skillet.
- Return Chops, cover and reduce temperature to medium-low.
- Simmer 20 to 30 minutes or until chops are cooked through (140°F Internal Temp)
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved