13 March, 2023
Pie – ChocolatePosted in : Desserts on by : MikeZ
A no-bake Graham Cracker Crust Chololate Pie that's sure to please.Difficulty" Beginner
- 1 Large Mixing Bowl
- 1 Medium Mixing Bowl – Microwave Safe
- Electric Hand Mixer
- 1 Graham Cracker Crust - Pre-Made or your own
- 2 Cups Semi-Sweet Dark Chocolate - Chopped
- ½ Cup Heavy Cream
- 8 Oz. Cream Cheese - Softened
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- ¾ Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 8 oz. Container of Cool Whip - (or equal)
- Add chopped chocolate and heavy cream to a medium, microwave-safe bowl and microwave for about 60 seconds.
- Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Microwave for an additional 15 seconds, if needed. Cool to room temp.
- Combine cream cheese, vanilla, and powdered sugar in a large bowl. Cream together using a hand mixer.
- Add melted chocolate mixture to the cream cheese mixture, reserving out about 1/4 cup to drizzle on top of the pie. Mix until combined.
- Add the Cool Whip and mix on low speed until fully combined.
- Pour the filling into the prepared crust.
- Drizzle the remaining 1/4 cup of chocolate over the top of the pie.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or more before serving.
- Top each slice with a bit of Whipped Cream (Optional)
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved