18 April, 2023
Pork Chops – BreadedPosted in : Pork on by : MikeZ
Pork Chops, Breaded – Air Fryer
Juicy, breaded boneless pork chops are lightly browned and perfectly cooked, with a crispy breading on the outside and tender, juicy meat on the inside. Difficulty: Easy
- Air Fryer
- Flat Air Tight Container
- 4 Boneless Pork Chops - 5 oz. each
- ½ cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese - grated
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp. Dried Parsley
- ½ tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp. EVOO
- Mix Bread Crumbs, Parmasan, and dry seasonings in flat, lidded plastic container.
- Dredge each chop in EVOO then place in container, close lid, and shake to coat each chop evenly. Pat coating to firmly attach bread crumbs. Then place each in the Air Fryer.
- Air Fry at 380°F. for 10 minutes, flipping half way.
Don’t crowd the chops in the Air Fryer. Fry in batches if necessary. Use a wire rack to promote even browning.
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved