23 April, 2023
Chicken BakePosted in : Chicken on by : MikeZ
A flavorful chicken dish with only a few ingredients! Sure to become a Family Favorite.Difficulty: Beginner
- 9" x 13" Baking Dish
- Small Bowl
- 1 lb Chicken Breasts - boneless/diced
- ¾ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese - shredded
- ½ tsp. Seasoned Salt
- ½ tsp. ground Black Pepper
- 4 Garlic Cloves - minced
- ½ tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- ¼ cup Italian Bread Crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Grease the Baking Dish and layer the diced chicken on the bottom.
- Combine the mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, seasoned salt, pepper, garlic, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl.
- Spread mixture evenly on chicken.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs over everything.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.
Serve over pasta, rice, or by itself.
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved