24 March, 2022
Ham – Apricot GlazePosted in : Pork on by : MikeZ
Apricot Glazed Ham
Wonderful for holidays like Easter, Thanksgiving and ChristmasDifficulty: Beginner
- Large Roasting Pan with Cover
- Medium Mixing Bowl
- Rubber Spatula
- 1 Boneless Spiral Sliced Ham - (4-7 lb.) fully cooked
- ½ cup Brown Sugar - packed
- ½ cup Apricot Jam or Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- Preheat Oven to 275°F
- Spray the Roasting Pan with nonstick cooking spray and place ham inside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all the other ingredients.
- Evenly spread Apricot Glaze over Ham with Rubber Spatula.
- Cover and Bake for 2-3 hours
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved