28 November, 2022
Chicken – RussianPosted in : Chicken on by : MikeZ
Delicious Baked Chicken with only 4 Ingredients and Super Simple to throw together. Serve over Potatoes or Rice.Difficulty: Beginner
- 9 x 13 Baking Pan
- Medium Mixing Bowl
- 4-6 pcs. B/S Chicken Parts - All Dark or All White Meat
- 1 bottle Russian Dressing
- 1 pkg. Onion Soup Mix
- ½ – ¾ jar Apricot Jam
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Trim chicken of excess fat. Rinse, pat dry, and place in a 9" x 13" Baking Dish.
- Mix dressing, soup mix, and jam together in a bowl.
- Pour over chicken. Bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Adjust amounts of Dressing and Jam to suit your flavor preference and the amount of chicken to be made. Use whatever dressing remains as a sauce over rice! Use all White or All Dark Meat to insure even cooking. Submitted by Mary A. Dunn of Boardman
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved