27 November, 2022
Turkey SaladPosted in : Misc, Salads, Sides on by : MikeZ
Autumn Turkey Salad
Left-over Turkey never tasted so good. Great on Rye Bread for sandwiches.Difficulty: Beginner
- Large Mixing Bowl
- 2 Lbs. Turkey - Diced Small
- 1 Cup Celery - Finely Chopped
- ½ Cup Onion - Finely Chopped
- Salt And Pepper - To Taste
- 1 ½ Cup White Seedless Grapes - Cut In Half
- 1 Cup Toasted Pine Nuts
- ½ Cup Raisins
- ¼ Cup Fresh Chives - Chopped
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise - (or more to bind the salad)
- Place all ingredients except for mayonnaise in a large bowl.
- Gradually fold in the mayonnaise and mix all ingredients to bind together.
- Chill for 3-4 hours before serving.
Submitted by Joe Pileggi of Middlebranch
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved