23 November, 2021
Chicken – Panko BakedComments : 1 Posted in : Chicken on by : MikeZ
Panko Baked Chicken
Scrumptious Panko Breading on tender Chicken Thighs. Pairs well with White Wine and Mashed Potatoes and vegetables. Super EASY to prepare.Edited – Nov. 23, 2021Difficulty: Beginner
- Standard Rimmed Baking Sheet
- Wire rack to fit into Baking Sheet
- 8 Boneless Chicken Thighs
- Cooking Spray
- 2 tsp Paprika
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¾ tsp Pepper
- ⅓ cup AP Flour
- 2 Egg
- ½ cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Unroll and beat/flatten Chicken to a uniform thickness.
- Mix dry ingredients in a quart-size plastic bag.
- Spray the baking sheet and wire rack with cooking spray
- Lightly sprinkle the seasoning mix on both sides of the chicken. Save remaining Seasoning for next time.
- Dredge Chicken in beaten Egg
- Coat with Panko Bread Crumbs Press onto Chicken to insure it sticks.
- Place on wire rack/baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Turn over each thigh and continue baking for 15 more minutes or until cooked through.
For Air Fryer: 375° F fort 8 minutes, flipping halfway. For Bone-In, increase time to 12 minutes. You could make this with as few as Two Thighs. Fewer Pieces to dredge will use only one Egg. Feel Free to Substitute Breast for Thighs. Just butterfly them to a uniform thickness. If using Bone-In Chicken Parts, increase cooking time to 20 & 20 minutes. Also works well with Boneless Chicken cut into Strips or even Nuggets.
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved