23 November, 2021
Potatoes – Hash BrownsPosted in : Sides on by : MikeZ
Oven Baked Potato Cubes
Delicious Side to any Entre' from Breakfast to Family Dinner. Peel, Season and Bake.Difficulty: Beginner
- Baking Sheet
- 2½ Lbs. Potatoes - Peeled & Cubed
- ½ Medium Onion - Chopped
- 1 Tbsp. EVOO
- Corse Sea Salt
- Preheat Oven to 400°F.
- Peel and cube Potatoes (About ½" or smaller)
- Spread evenly in a single layer on Baking Sheet
- Scatter chopped Onion pieces around the Potatoes
- Liberally Sprinkle with Oil
- Sprinkle with Salt, Pepper, and Paprika
- Bake for 15 Minutes
- Using Spatula, turn cubes and Bake another 15 minutes
- Flip Potatoes again and bake for last 15 minutes.
This is super easy. In fact, if you simply wash and cube the Potatoes (Skip peeling), it almost cooks itself. Be generous with the Salt, Pepper, and Paprika. That’s where all the flavor is.
Copyright © 2021 – 2022 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved