25 July, 2023
Creamy Mozzarella ChickenPosted in : Chicken, Pasta on by : MikeZ
Chicken – Creamy Mozzarella
A divinely simple combination of traditional flavors. Chicken in heavy cream with diced onions, a dash of garlic, and just enough cheese to make it complete.Difficulty: Easy
- Large Pot
- Large Skillet
- 5 oz. Spaghetti - broken in half
- 1 Lg. Chicken Breast - cubed
- 1 Medium Onion - diced
- 2 Tbsp. EVOO
- 1 Tbsp. AP Flour
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp. Paprika
- ¼ tsp. Black Pepper
- 8 oz. Heavy Cream
- ½ cup Mozzeralla - shredded
- Break spaghetti in half and boil until well done in a large pot of salted water. Drain.
- While pasta cooks, cut the Chicken breast into bite-sized cubes.
- Heat EVOO in a large skillet and cook chicken cubes until no longer pink, stirring frequently to sear on all sides. 5-6 minutes. Do NOT over-cook. This will make them dry.
- Remove chicken, add butter, and sauté diced onions for 3-4 minutes.
- Add Garlic and sauté for another minute.
- Add Heavy Cream and Flour. Whisk to a creamy consistancy.
- Slowly add Salt, Pepper, and Paprika, tasting as you go. Stir to blend flavors and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Finally, add Mozzeralla and stir until melted.
- Return Chicken and stir to coat evenly.
- Add pasta and toss to combine.
- Serve hot.
I prefer Spaghetti but any favorite Pasta will do. It’s best when completely cooked.
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved