16 August, 2023
BruschettaPosted in : Appetizers on by : MikeZ
An easy, tasty appetizer that everyone loves. The ingredients meld together for a great-tasting hors d'oevre.Difficulty: Beginner
- Baking Sheet
- Small Bowl
- 1 Loaf French Bread - 3/4″ slices
- ½ cup EVOO - divided
- 1 Tbsp. Basalmic Vinegar
- 3 Small Tomatoes - seeded and chopped
- ¼ cup Onion - finely chopped
- ¼ cup Fresh Cilantro - coursely chopped
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- ¼ tsp. Pepper
- ¼ cup Mozzarella - shredded
- Preheat Oven to 325° F.
- Place bread on an ungreased baking sheeet. Brush with EVOO and baker for 10 minutes.or until golden brown.
- Whisk remaining EVOO and Vinegar together in a small bowl.
- Stir in Tomatoes, Onion, Salt, Pepper, and Cilantro.
- Spoon a Tbsp. onto each slice of toasted bread.
- Top with a sprinkle of cheese.
- Serve hot or chilled as desired.
- Ricotta or Feta Cheese
- Chopped Black Olives
- Sliced fire-roasted Red Peppers
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved