22 February, 2022
Chicken SeasoningPosted in : Chicken, Misc, Spices on by : MikeZ
A Sure-Fire Blend of Seasonings guaranteed to explode the flavor of your next Chicken Dinner. Whether it's Legs, Thighs or Breasts – Boneless/Skinless, or Bone-In, this blend will be a winner.Difficulty: Beginner
- 2 Tbsp. Paprika – Hungarian
- 1 Tbsp. Onion Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp. Pepper
For Baking or Air Frying
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil - )
- Pre-heat oven to 420°F. (400°F for Air Fryer)
- Mix dry ingredients together and store in a Spice Jar or Plastic Baggie. (Don't forget to label them.)
- The next time you need to flavor chicken, the Spice will be ready to go.
- Place Chicken on Parchment lined Baking Sheet or into the basket of your Air Fryer.
- Lightly coat the chicken with olive oil.
- Sprinkle the spices over the chicken. (A little goes a long way.)
- Bake in Oven for 30 minutes OR bake in Air Fryer to 8 minutesInternal Temp should be approaching 165°F. on a Digital Thermometer
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved