22 May, 2022
Chicken – Honey Garlic GlazedPosted in : Chicken, Sauces on by : MikeZ
Honey Glazed Garlic Chicken
Oven Baked. So Delicious and Finger-lickin' good. It's easy to make and will have your taste buds begging for more.
- Baking Sheet
- Medium Frying Pan
- Parchment Paper or Aluminum Foil
- 8 Chicken Thighs - Skin On – Bone In
- Salt and Pepper - To Taste
Coating – Glaze
- 3 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Molasses
- 4 cloves Garlic - finely grated
- 1 tsp Onion - finely grated
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place an oven rack in the middle and another at the top for broiling. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Salt and Pepper both sides of Chicken and place on the baking sheet skin side up.Bake for 30-35 minutes. Internal Temp should be 165°F.
- While the chicken is baking, combine the Sauce ingredients and bring to a boil for 2 minutes in a small frying pan to thicken the sauce.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and drain any liquid from the baking sheet.
- Dip each chicken piece in the sauce and place back on the baking sheet, skin side down. Broil (on the top oven rack) for 5 minutes. (See Note)
- Turn the chicken over, baste with the remaining sauce, then broil for 5 minutes more.
Monitor the Broiling Process carefully. The Chicken can go from Caramelized to BURNT in the blink of an eye.
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved