15 October, 2022
Chicken Thighs – BakedPosted in : Chicken on by : MikeZ
Baked Chicken Thighs
Coated in olive oil, garlic and herbs, and oven-roasted, these Chicken Thighs are tender, juicy, and golden brown. Difficulty: Easy
- Baking Sheet
- Large Mixing Bowl
- 6 Chicken Thighs - bone-in, skin-on
- ⅓ cup Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- ½ tsp. Lemon Zest
- 1 ½ tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 2 tsp. Garlic - minced
- 1 ½ tsp. Dried Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Smoked Hungarian Paprika
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Parsley - Chopped
- Lemon Wedges - for garnish
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Place the olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, pepper, garlic, oregano and paprika in a large bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Add the chicken to the bowl and toss to coat with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or up to 24 hours.
- Coat a sheet pan with cooking spray. Arrange the chicken thighs on the pan in a single layer.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until chicken is browned and cooked through. (165° F. Internal Temp.)
- Sprinkle with parsley. Garnish with lemon wedges and serve.
Copyright © 2021 – 2022 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved