2 November, 2021
Chicken Thighs – BakedPosted in : Chicken on by : MikeZ
BAKED CHICKEN THIGHS
Oven-baked goodness. It can't be easier than this unless the Chickens dbaked itself.Difficulty: Easy
- Baking Sheet w/ Parchment Paper
- 3 lbs Chicken Thighs - skin-on, bone-in
- 2 Tbsp. Paprika - Hungarian
- 1 Tbsp. Onion Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Oregano,
- 1 tsp Salt & Pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Pre-heat oven to 425°F.
- Mix the spices together in a small bowl.
- Drizzle the chicken thighs with olive oil.
- Sprinkle the spices over the chicken.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Copyright © 2021 – 2022 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved