15 October, 2022
Bacon Cheeseburger DipPosted in : Appetizers, Beef, Misc on by : MikeZ
Cheeseburger Crock Pot Dip
Cheese, Bacon, and Beef. This is a positively fantastic dip for your next party.Difficulty: Easy
- 2 Qt. Crock Pot
- Large Skillet
- 1 lb. Ground Beef - 80/20
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese - cubed
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese - shredded
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes with Green Chiles - 10 oz.
- 6 oz. Real Bacon Bits - divided
- 1 tsp. Dried Parsley
- Brown the Ground Meat in a Large Skillet.
- Drain excess fat.
- Over low heat, stir in Cheeses, Tomatoes with their juices, and all of the Bacon Bits except for 2 Tbsp. (reserved for final garnish).
- Cook while stirring frequently until everything is heated through and well blended.
- Pour mixture into a 2-quart crock pot
- Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours stirring occasionally.
- Stir in Parsley and sprinkle with remaining Bacon Bits just before serving
This also works well with Ground Turkey instead of Beef.
Copyright © 2021 – 2022 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved