2 October, 2023
MeatloafPosted in : Beef on by : MikeZ
A simple Entrée with all the traditional flavor of a time-honored recipe. Just mix and toss in the oven. No Fuss – No Muss.Difficulty: Easy
Servings 6 1/4 lb. Slices
- Rimmed Baking Sheet or Loaf Pan
- Large Mixing Bowl
- 1 packet Lipton® Onion Soup Mix
- 1 ½ lbs. Ground Beef
- ½ cup Plain Dry Bread Crumbs
- 1 Lg. Egg
- ½ cup Water
- ¼ cup Ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Gently combine all ingredients in large bowl. Shape into a loaf and place into a loaf pan or foil-lined shallow rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake uncovered until done (165°F.), about 1 hour. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Do not Over-Mix when combining ingredients. This will affect the texture and produce a tough finished loaf. Optional: Add a coating of additional ketchup on the top of the loaf after 40 minutes in the oven to add flavor.
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved