31 October, 2021
Beef Roast – Crock PotPosted in : Beef on by : MikeZ
Super Easy Crock Pot Beef Roast
It doesn't get any easier than this. No brazing. One Pot. Prep and Forget. A really tasty way to cook dinner while you're at work.Difficulty: Beginner
- Crock Pot
- 3 to 4 lbs Beef Chuck Roast - You want untrimmed Fat & Marbling
- 1 Pkg Lipton's Onion Soup Mix
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup - 10 1/2 oz. Undiluted Do not add water
- 1 Can Pearl Onions (Optional) - Drained
- Place Beef in Crock Pot.
- Sprinkle Onion Soup Mix over Beef
- Pour undiluted Mushroom Soup over Beef. Add Pearl Onions (Optional)
- Cook on LOW setting for 8 hours.
- Nothing else needs to be done. It doesn't get any easier than this. Enjoy with your choice of a Side of Potatoes &/or Vegitables.
Copyright © 2021 – 2022 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved