4 January, 2023
Beef StroganoffPosted in : Beef on by : MikeZ
Super easy go-to dish for weekday dinners.Difficulty: Beginner
- Slow Cooker
- 12” Skillet
- 1 lb. Stew Meat
- 1 lg. Onion - sliced thin
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 pkg. Onion Soup Mix
- 2 Tbsp. AP Flour
- 2 Tbsp. Lite Vegetable Oil
- Salt and Pepper - to taste
- Cut beef into bite-sized pieces, remove and discard any excess fat or gristle. Lightly coat with a dusting of flour.
- Heat Oil in skillet. Seer beef lightly on all sides. Set aside.
- Sauté Onions in the same Skillet until translucent. Scrape brown bits with wooden spatula.
- Combine all ingredients in Slow Cooker* for 2 1/2 hours on High.
- Add Salt & Pepper to taste when finished cooking. Stir to combine.
- Serve over White Rice or Wide Noodles.
* – Alt: Bake in oven, covered, at 300° F. for 3-4 Hours. Submitted by Betsy Marchand, Harrisburg
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved