4 January, 2023
Deviled EggsPosted in : Appetizers, Misc on by : MikeZ
A great Appetizer or compliment to any Buffet Table.Difficulty: Beginner
- Medium Pot
- Pastry Bag with Flutted Tip
- 8 Eggs - hard boiled – sliced lengthwise
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- Yolks from eggs - mashed
- 3 Tbsp. Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- ½ tsp. Mustard
- Mayonnaise - as needed
- Paprika - for garnish
- Place raw eggs in a pot of Tap Water. Bring to a rapid boil, then turn off the heat and let sit for 10 Minutes Minimum.
- Transfer eggs to an ice bath and peel as soon as they are cold.
- Slice in half, lengthwise and reserve Yolks.
- Beat butter, mustard, salt and vinegar together.
- Add egg yolks and mix well.
- Add mayonnaise 1 Tbsp. at a time to adjust creaminess to your preference.
- Fill egg halves using Pastry Bag and sprinkle with paprika as a garnish.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate (in a sealed container) for up to 48 hours.
Use a Pastry Bag with a Flutted Tip to fill for a pro touch. Submitted by Sue Zuraw of Campbell
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved