29 November, 2021
Cookies – Peanut Butter KissesPosted in : Cookies on by : MikeZ
Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
One of our favorite Holiday Cookies that are as much fun to make as to eat.Difficulty: Beginner
Servings 18 Cookies
- Several Baking Sheets
- Medium Mixing Bowl
- 1 cup White Sugar
- 1 cup Peanut Butter - Creamy
- 1 Egg
- 18 Milk Chocolate Candy Kisses - unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Combine Sugar, Peanut Butter, and Egg.
- Shape into 1 inch balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet. (If dough is too sticky, refrigerate 1/2 hour or until easy to handle.)
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove cookies from oven. Press a chocolate kiss into the center of each warm cookie.
You may need EXTRA Kisses if your helpers have a sweet tooth.
Copyright © 2021 – 2022 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved