22 December, 2022
Sugar Donuts – Air FryerPosted in : Appetizers, Breakfast, Cookies, Misc on by : MikeZ
Sugar Donuts – Air Fryer
Sugar Covered Heaven. Soft and fluffy treats – ready in minutesDifficulty: Easy
- Air Fryer
- Large Mixing Bowl
- 1 cup AP Flour
- 1 ½ Tbsp. Sugar
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- 1 Egg
- ¼ cup Whole Milk - slightly warmed
- ⅛ cup Melted Butter
- 1 tsp. Quick Rise Yeast
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar
- ¼ tsp. Cinnamon
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and form a dough.
- Cover and let rise
- Shape donut rings and place in the air fryer to proof leaving gaps between donuts. Do NOT turn on the air fryer.
- Once the donuts have doubled/tripled in size, fry at 400° F. for 7 mins, flip over halfway.
- Mix Coating and sprinkle on finished donuts.
Air Fryers vary widely in power. Monitor carefully for doneness.
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved