12 October, 2021
Bread – Pull-ApartPosted in : Bread on by : MikeZ
Garlic Pull-Apart Bread
Super EASY! Delicious addition to any table whether formal or Saturday afternoon casual.Difficulty: Beginner
- 5" x 9" Loaf Pan
- ¼ cup butter - melted
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 loaf - 1 pound frozen white bread dough, thawed
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, parsley, garlic powder, and garlic salt. Roll dough by hand into 1" diameter logs. Cut logs into 1-in. pieces; dip into butter mixture. Layer in a greased 5×9-in. loaf pan. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 1-2 hours.
- Bake at 350°F for 22-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from pan immediately, place on a wire rack to cool, and brush top with melted butter.
This also works well by interleaving short strips of Roasted Red Peppers between the 1″ dough pieces as you layer them into the Loaf Pan. Great for dipping in EVOO at the table.
Copyright © 2021 – 2022 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved