26 November, 2022
Apple Raisin BreadPosted in : Bread, Cookies, Desserts on by : MikeZ
Apple Raisin Bread
A simple and delicious Apple Rasin Cinnomon Bread Difficulty: Easy
- 2 5" x 9" x 3" Loaf Pans Greased
- Large Mixing Bowl
- 4 Eggs
- 3 cup Tart Apples - Peeled, Diced
- 3 cup All Purpose Flour
- 2-1/2 cup Sugar
- 1-1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- ⅔ cup Raisins
- ½ cup Nuts - Chopped
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. Salt
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. Baking Soda
- 4 Tbsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp. Ground Cloves
- ½ Tbsp. Baking Powder
- 2 Tbsp. Ground Cinnamon
- Preheat Oven to 325° F.
- In a mixing bowl, beat oil, eggs and vanilla.
- Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, cloves and baking powder and beat into egg mixture.
- Stir in apples, raisins and nuts. Pour into two greased 9x5x3 inch loaf pans.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 60-70 minutes or until toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes in pans before removing to wire racks.
Submitted by Cindy Salerno of Champion.
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved