22 January, 2023
Taco CupsPosted in : Appetizers, Beef on by : MikeZ
Simple yet tasty finger food to compliment your Appetizer table at your next Cinco de Mayo party.Difficulty: Easy
Servings 30 Shells
- Medium Mixing Bowl
- Baking Sheet
- 2 pkg. Frozen Mini Phyllo Tart Shells - 15 per pkg.
- 1 lb. Ground Beef - (90-10% lean)
- ½ cup Onion - finely chopped
- 1 envelope Taco Seasoning
- 1 ¼ cup Mexican Cheese Blend - divided
- ¾ cup Water
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a small skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink, breaking into crumbles – about 10 minutes; drain.
- Stir in taco seasoning and water. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Stir in 1/2 cup of the cheese and fill with the taco mixture.
- Arrange filled shells on an ungreased, rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 6 minutes then sprinkle with remaining cheese, bake until cheese is melted, 2-3 minutes longer.
Copyright © 2021 – 2023 – Mike Zets, Sylvania, Ohio USA – All Rights Reserved